Monday, July 21, 2008

Inn at the Anasazi

Last Friday, I went to the Inn at the Anasazi in Santa Fe, New Mexico for some outdoor patio eating. The cooking instructor from Las Cosas at the De Vargas Mall, John Vee, recommended it and I wanted to give it a try. So my girlfriend, my baby and myself went to check it out.
It was excellent. Talk about spending $$$, though. We started off with a basket of chips with 3 dips, 1 being guacamole (it needed a punch, salt perhaps? Or more lime juice and jalapeno?) and 2 types of salsas. We ordered an ahi tuna wrap that was very good, and an order of crab ravioli. They were both very good. After 2 iced teas, and tip, the bill ran around $60.00+. (That seems like the magic number for dinner for 2 in Santa Fe, NM doesn't it?) I would definitely go back again but to try the trio of small buffalo burgers with fries---that looked amazing!

No comments: