Thursday, December 18, 2008

Geronimo Restaurant in Santa Fe (Take 2)

To be perfectly fair, after the disappointing meal I had at Geronimo Restaurant in Santa Fe in August, I wrote a letter to the 3 owners letting them know what aspects of the meal failed and disappointed me.  I had no other hope or intention but to just let them know how they didn't meet my expectations.  Lo and behold, Chris Harvey sent me a letter in apology for my meal and asked me if I would like to come back and have a complimentary meal for 2 on him with his personal touch looking after the service and meal.  Not only that, he let me know that my letter was up on the wait staff's board so that they could learn from what I had written!  How unbelievable is that?  Like my last post about Santa Fe Baking Company, I'd like to let everyone know for the record that Geronimo is also stepping up to the plate, so to speak. 

No comments: