Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cafe Pasquales

One place you will never see me go to ever again is Cafe Pasquales.

I understand a touristy popular place will have a wait to get in for a table, but not a 1.5 hour wait for a table!!! Even for a party of 5 + toddler, that was insane and already for me, a bad omen.

Food is mediocre at best. However, the price for the food is outrageous. Outrageously HIGH!
They nickel and dime you for everything there, including sharing a plate costing an extra $2.00, or try getting a half order of one of their $15 breakfast items, and it'll cost you half the price PLUS an additional $2.00. Or how about this - an 18% gratuity is automatically added to your bill for parties of 6 or more - did I forget to mention we went with a 2.5 year old toddler, who ate what I put in her lunch sack? It's just ludicrous. Service there is so-so and very, very slow. If you're hungry, this place ain't for you - portions are small and it'll take a long time for you to get your food.

I will never NEVER ever go there again and can not, in a clear conscience, recommend this place to anyone.

No comments: